If you would like to make a claim, don’t worry, it’s a really simple registration process and we are here to guide you through every step.
Take a look at our How to claim guide together with the steps below. We will do everything we can manage your claim as quickly as possible.
Step 1 – Check how long you have had your policy. If its less than 30 days, we’re sorry but you can’t claim yet. If its been longer than 30 days, you’re good to go and proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 – 30 day period complete? Click on the “Start a claim” link below.
Step 3 – Please log in to your online customer account so that we can find you and your policy details.
Step 4 - Once logged in, the link will take you to the Claims Dashboard to register your claim.
Step 5 – Select which service you need and then click “Make a claim” to complete the simple claims registration process.
Step 6 – Once you have registered your claim, we will confirm that we have everything we need and get the ball rolling by notifying Square Health
Step 7 – For NHS GP referrals to diagnostic tests, you will be asked to complete a referral form with your NHS GP. Once your form is ready, you’ll need to re-start the process and upload your form.
· It is important when registering your claim that your contact information is up to date.
· We will keep you informed of the progress of your claim at all times.
· If a GP cannot contact you to carryout a virtual consultation, they will leave contact details for you to arrange a call back.
· If you cannot make your diagnostic test appointment please contact Square Health as soon as possible to re-arrange an appointment.
· If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com