If you need to make a claim, we understand it will be a difficult and worrying time for you. We will take great care in helping you through the process.
To help you understand what will be needed and to assist us in managing your claim as quickly as possible, our online process is as follows:
Registering your claim
- Step 1 - click on the ‘Start a claim’ link below.
- Step 2 - to help us find you and your policy details, you will be asked to login to your customer account
- Step 3 - once logged in, the link will take you to the Claims Dashboard to register your claim.
- Step 4 - select “Make a Claim” and follow the steps to provide us with details of the date of your diagnosis/type of cancer and contact details.
- Step 5 - once you have registered your claim, we will confirm receipt and notify the insurer.
- Step 6 - you will be asked to complete a claim form together with your GP/Specialist.
- Step 7 - You will be asked to upload your completed claim form together with details of any charges.
About the claims process
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your claim at all times.
- If you are asked for further information, it’s important that you give us as much information as you can, as insufficient information may delay your claim/payment.
- If the insurer turns down your claim, and you do not agree, you can appeal this decision. You will be given the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service, who will determine the right outcome.
If you would prefer to send us your claim in writing, please email or write to:
Lime International Limited
The Leadenhall Building
122 Leadenhall Street
London EC3V 4AB
Tel no. +44 (0)203 753 469
Please provide us with the following information when registering your claim in writing:
- The full name of the person claiming
- Date of diagnosis
- Type of diagnosed cancer
- Policy number (don’t worry if you don’t have it)
- Your preferred contact details